US Pizza Malaysia has limited delivery areas only. If your address is not found to be in our delivery area, but should be, please Contact Us.
To order online, registered customers must first login by keying in member ID and password.
Mode of payment is strictly Cash On Delivery or Online Payment.
Our 60 minutes Delivery Commitment starts from the time our Customer Service Centree-mails you and/or verifies your order.
The last arrival time for orders is 10.45pm.
Customers may use more than one online coupon per order, subject to terms and conditions.
Online Coupons are not redeemable for cash.
Children below 18 years of age are not permitted to place online orders.
Standard minimum order for delivery is RM25 OR depends on coverage area.
Refund Policy: There is no refund policy once order is processed or unless there is under certain circumstances.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for your loyal patronage. Your data privacy is important to us. Please be assured that US Pizza Malaysia considers the privacy of your personal data a subject of utmost importance. Personal data includes but is not limited to your name, telephone number, email address, home address as well as any information you have provided to US Pizza Malaysia.
Please scroll down to view our Personal Data Protection Policy.
The Personal Data Protection Policy will enable you to understand how we use the personal information we may collect from you. By providing your personal information to us, you are consenting to our Personal Data Protection Policy and the collection, use, access, transfer, storage and processing of your personal information as described in our Personal Data Protection Policy.
Should you wish to limit or be excluded from our engagements, please contact us at the following
Designation : Customer Service Representative
Telephone No : 1300-22-3838 / +6046552828
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice hours
11.00am to 9.00pm (Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays)
If you do not contact us upon receiving this email, we take it that you have consented to the overall use of your personal data as set out in our Personal Data Protection Policy.
All updates to our Personal Data Protection Policy will be regularly posted on our website. We encourage you to continually visit us for the latest updates and news.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This Personal Data Protection Policy is issued to all our valued customers pursuant to the requirements of the Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act .
We treat and view your personal data seriously.
Personal Information is any information that concerns you individually and would permit us to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, email address or any information you submit to US Pizza Malaysia, our tablet and smartphone applications ("Applications") that identifies you individually.
The Websites or the Applications cannot collect any personal information about you unless you provide it.
You can visit and browse the US Pizza Malaysia Website and the Applications without revealing personal information about yourself, but not all functions will be available to you. You may also choose to disclose personal information about yourself. We may collect personal information from you when you:
- Communicate with us through the different platforms of ordering
- Through website
- Through mobile applications
- Through call center
- Through over the counter
- Register or subscribe to any products/services eg: newsletter
- Participate in any of our surveys done internally or via an appointed 3rd party
- Enter into /participate/win in any contest/competition/loyalty programs run by us
- Register interest and /or request for information or orders
- Respond to any marketing materials we send out
- Commence a business relationship with us
- Visit any of our stores
- Visit or browse our website
- Lodge a complaint with us
- Provide feedback to us
- US Pizza Malaysia may use the personal information collected through its Website or Applications primarily for such purposes as:
- To verify your identity
- To assess and process your application(s)/request(s) for our products or service
- To provide you with the Products and /or Services you have requested
- To administer and manage the Products and/or Services we provide you (including ordering, delivery, complaints, follow up, feedbacks)
- To investigate and resolve any ordering, delivery, quality, complaints or other inquiries that you submit to us regarding our products and services
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activities
- To keep in contact with you and provide you with any information you have requested
- To engage in business transactions in respect of Products and/or Services to be offered and provided to you.
- To establish and better manage any business relationship we may have with you
- To process any communications you send us (eg: answering any queries and dealing with any complaints or feedbacks)
- To help us monitor and improve our product and service performances
- To maintain and develop our business system and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems as we are always working on continuous improvement.
- To manage staff training and quality assurance
- To notify you about benefits and changes to the features of our products and/or Services
- To determine how we can improve services to you
- To produce data, reports and statistics which shall be anonymized or aggregated in a manner that does not identify you as an individual
- To investigate, respond to, or defend claims against US PIZZA ENTERPRISE.
- To conduct marketing activities (for example, market research)
- To send latest information on promotions, offers and new products/services.
- To maintain records required for internal investigations, audit or security purposes.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following third parties as may be required for any of the above purposes:
- law enforcement agencies and such bodies in compliance with the law and Order of a Court
- companies and/or organisations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and/or professional advisers
- companies and/or organisations that assist us in processing the personal information
- our business associates and other parties for purposes that are related to the purpose of collecting your personal information
- other parties in respect of whom you have given your consent.
"Cookies" and Advertisers
The date and time you accessed each page on the Websites;
The URL of any webpage from which you accessed the Websites;
The web browser that you are using and the pages you accessed.
Some web pages may require you to provide a limited amount of personal information in order to enjoy certain services on the Websites (system login credentials, email address and contact, etc.). These personal information will only be used by US Pizza Malaysia for its intended purpose only, ie. to respond to your message to deliver the requested services.External Links
US Pizza Malaysia Websites and Applications may contain links to other web sites not maintained or related to US Pizza Malaysia. These links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with the Websites, Applications, or US Pizza Malaysia. These websites may have their own privacy statement in place and we recommend that you review those statements if you visit any linked web sites. US Pizza Malaysia is not responsible for the contents on the linked sites or any use of the sites.Security
US Pizza Malaysia shall take practical steps to safeguard your personal information against any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction by having regard:
- to the nature of the personal data and the harm that would arise;
- to the place or location where the personal data is stored;
- to any security measures incorporated into any equipment in which the personal data is stored;
- to the measures taken for ensuring the reliability, integrity and competence of personnel having access to the personal data; and
- to the measures taken for ensuring the secure transfer of the personal data.
US Pizza Malaysia shall ensure that any security policy developed or implemented by US Pizza Malaysia complies with the security standard required under the Act and any applicable law that may from time to time be in force.
US Pizza Malaysia places great importance on the security of your personal information and ensures organisational security measures when processing your personal information.Retention
Any personal information supplied by you will be retained by US Pizza Malaysia for such period as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy or as may be deemed necessary by US Pizza Malaysia or where otherwise required by law.
Right of Access And Correction
You have the right to access and correct the personal information supplied to US Pizza Malaysia.
If you wish to access and/or correct the personal information held by US Pizza Malaysia or make a complaint in respect of the personal information furnished to US Pizza Malaysia, you may contact:
- Designation: Customer Service Representative
- Correspondence Address : US Pizza Malaysia. 3D, Lorong Delima Satu, 11700 Greenlane, Penang.
- Telephone No : +6046552828
- Email Address : email@example.com
11.00am to 9.00pm (Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays)